Scraper Conveyor & Chain
Don Valley Engineering builds Scraper Conveyors for the toughest conditions and for handling the most difficult of materials. If you require machinery of solid, reliable, ultra-durable construction coupled with advanced, proven design and improved cost/stock-control on wear parts, you have just found it – right here.
ADVANTAGES OF DON VALLEY ENGINEERING SCRAPER CONVEYORS
- No spillage or dust problems
- Mixing and blending of material conveyed.
- Hot, sticky or abrasive material easily handled.
- Conveying angles up to 45°.
- Suitable even for submerged operation
- Facilitates bunker extraction and proportioning distribution.
- Low headroom requirements
- Conveyors built exactly to customer requirements
Our Mk1 Chain represents a significant development over traditional chain. It is the result of the extensive knowledge gained from design, build and the close operational monitoring of machines for transportation of bulk materials, particularly where difficult materials require handling, and/or arduous conditions exist.
Mk1 Chain offers the following advantages to the user:-
Forged Cross Bar Connecting Links form an integral part of the chain and provide a strong and reliable connection to the flights, eliminating the possibility of weld failure at this critical point.
Easily Replaceable Cross Bars are tailored to suit individual requirements. These are bolted direct to the forged connectors with High Tensile Bolts and Locknuts. The interfaces of the mating surfaces can also be chemically bonded together during assembly to provide enhanced security.
Rationalisation of Spares. Capital outlay and replacement costs are minimised since:-
- Chains and Connectors are symmetrical and not handed. Provided that the Cross Bar pitch is constant, a single strand of chain held in stock will serve as a spare for any number of conveyors regardless of flight bar length or design
- In the event of localised damage, the individual component can easily be replaced
- Assembled lengths of chain are connected on site by cold riveting, bolting or Huck connection
Cross Bar Fixing Kits with full instructions are available to enable the customer to undertake refurbishment or repair work.
CONTACT US NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICES – AND THE SOONER YOU USE OUR SCRAPER CONVEYOR AND MK1 CHAIN, THE SOONER YOU BENEFIT!
- All links and connectors are drop forged in 0.4% Carbon Steel to BS4114:1967.
- Working load equals 7.5 Tonne per strand with a Breaking Load equal to 30 Tonnes per Strand.
- Cross Bar Connectors may be provided at any pitch in multiples of 216 mm (8.5 inches).
- Mk1 Chain can be supplied complete with cross bars or as a matched single strand.
- Don Valley Engineering also manufactures complete Scraper Conveyors to Customers Requirements.
|All Dimensions in Millimetres
Sprockets available with teeth cast integral. Single flanged return rollers. Drive / tension shafts. C.I. plummer blocks with brass / bronze bushes. Medium / heavy duty split roller bearings. Wear strips for chain tracks in special hard steel.