Don Valley Engineering are seeking a Permanent Project Engineer with bulk material handling experience to work with our team.
If you are successful with your application you will be working on £33k > 35K a year + company pension scheme after qualifying period.
Out of pocket expenses will be paid against receipts etc.
- Engineering background, ideally Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of Bulk Handling technologies or Materials Handling of solids
- Experience and use of Auto Cad 2D drawing (use of 3D modelling would be an advantage)
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Project Manager
- Good telephone manor and communicator
- Ability to write Technical Specifications for equipment procurement
- Ability to work to strict time lines and schedules
- Able to work within a team environment
- Flexible working may be required on occasion or will be required to work away from home on occasions
- Clean Driving Licence
- Available to work in the UK
Interested persons should apply in writing with CV for the attention of Mr Jeff Buxton, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the attention of Mr Roy Baker to the following email address: email@example.com.