Home » Products » Services » Site Installation Services
Site Safety Is Our Prime Responsibility
Don Valley Construction’s own, experienced team of dedicated staff site installation engineers.
We employ NEBOSH qualified safety managers and have instituted the following working in conjunction with HSWA:
- All site managers and site supervisors are qualified to IOSH, management safety standards
- All site personnel hold Client or Contract, National Safety Group (CCNSG) passport to safety
- Qualified and appointed persons, Banksmen and Slingers in line with the Lifting Operations and Equipment Regulations 1998
- Carry out risk assessments, and provide live method statements and Crane Plans.
- Full CDM, inc. Site Establishment, Fencing, Signage, Segregation and Separation PPE.
- Specialist time served engineers, Fitters, Welders, Riggers trained in the use of :-
- Tele Handlers
- PASMA Scaffold Towers
- WAHR and Confined Space
Don Valley Construction is part of the Don Valley Engineering Group of companies, bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise for the installation and erection of plant and equipment.
Established in 2007, initially to provide installation services for the company’s own range of Heavy Duty Material Handling equipment. The company now provide installation services for many third party equipment suppliers including CDM Principle Contractor and Site Management.
Our Installation Management Engineers provide full risk assessments, prepare method statements and plans for lifting, working at height or confined space. They work closely with sub-contractors and utilise the skills of specialist suppliers like crane or scaffold companies.
The Site Teams work closely with Don Valley’s own Engineering Project Managers and Project Engineers to ensure the project timelines are achieved. All equipment is delivered on time, off loaded and safely stored, until ready for installation when the program calls for it.
CDM (Construction Design & Management) site establishment services are a key service we provide, we undertake all site responsibilities to comply with CDM Regulations, 2007 providing the following serivces:
- Role of Designer and Principle Contractor
- Full site establishment, messing and welfare facilities
- Fencing, signage, separation, safe access and segregation
- All Site Management activities
- Site supervision, Site inductions, Permits to Work
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements for each activity
- Hold and record a site H&S plan
- Hold and record a technical file of the project
- Overseeing and managing subcontract labour and multi-disciplined workforce
- Technical expertise for site work, working with specialised suppliers and sub-contractors
- Back office support
- Equipment Sourcing and Hire Service
- System commissioning
- Health and Safety policy
- Quality Management system – ISO 9001 : 2008
- Environmental policy inc. HSWACOSHH, RIDDOR, WAHR, PUWER, LOLER, RPE, PPE, MEWP, HAVS, CAR, CLB
Your Reliable Partner For Site Safety